Friday 7 January 2011

"I"'m back!

First of all, thank you very much to Ashley of the most excellent PurseBoy transformation blog for linking to this blog. I'm honoured that somebody as talented as herself would even look my way, let alone post a link.

Secondly, I think I might aswell come clean. I'm not Donnie, but was pretending to be him and shamelessly plagiarising his work in an attempt to swindle some advertising revenue out of you good people. After a few days I started to feel guilty about it and stopped, however it seems such a waste to have a huge body of great work saved to my hard drive that is inaccesible to the general public. So I'm going to resume posting. Because guilt is for the weak.

Apologies for the big con.

Oh, and thanks to what may or may not be the real Donnie, who has since started his own blog, as I'm sure you're all aware.

1 comment:

  1. So are these caps now your own or are they ones of Donnie's that you've saved?

    And what is Donnie's new site?

    ReplyDelete